Orbitvu is a technology company that builds innovative imaging solutions for the world of eCommerce. We contributed to the success of hundreds of companies worldwide who employ our range of content creation solutions. These companies produce millions of product photos, 360° spins and videos on a yearly basis.
About the role
Orbitvu team grows its business in the United Kingdom, and we are looking for a motivated and proactive person to help the Orbitvu team grow through the sales office in Citibase Unit 13, Gunnery House, 9, 11 Gunnery Terrace, Royal Arsenal, London SE18 6SWn.
- Manage ongoing business and accounting transactions
- Deal with inbound and outbound invoices and payments
- Creation of purchase orders and invoices
- Handle procurement, marketing and budgeting tasks
- Work with CRM and ERP systems
- Travel expense reports
- Support and organize trade shows and marketing activities
- Handle customers when they visit the office
- Manage basic HR topics.
- Flexible and proactive mindset
- Independent and structured way of working
- Professional experience in office administration
- Advanced knowledge of Google Workplace
- Experience with ERP and CRM systems
- Confident in dealing with software packages
- Experience in B2B business
Any or all the following preferences are an added value to the right candidate:
- Good spoken and written Polish
- Commercial and sales experience or a comparable qualification
- Experience in photography and related software packages
Hours 20-38 hrs per week, Monday-Friday, negotiable for the right candidate.
Salary Dependent on experience, but starts from £24,000 + bonuses p.a. for a full-time job.
Applications are accepted only as a pdf C.V. and cover letter to the following email address: [email protected].
GDPR ConsentFor the purpose of the GDPR, please include the following sentence in your C.V.:“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in the application to be processed by Orbitv for the purposes of the recruitment process.”
DisclaimerOrbitvu is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.