Upcoming Trade Shows 2019 – the third quarter
After a short holiday break, we are back with the new trade shows season. Before announcing upcoming events, we want to give you a quick update on what we were up to in last months regarding exhibiting our devices.
Let’s start with the two most important for us:
Panorama Berlin, the fashion trade shows we took part at the beginning of July. We went there to pre-launch our brand new FASHIONSTUDIO– the content factory for live models photos and videos. Learn more about FASHIONSTUDIO: https://www.orbitvufashionstudio.com/.
Online Retailer in Sydney – the event packed with cutting-edge e-commerce insights, the latest trends, tech innovation, and retail solutions. It was Orbitvu’s first trade shows in Australia and we consider it a great success.
We also exhibited at Iberia Retail Show in Porto, Seamless Dubai, E-commerce Day in Cologne, Targi eHandlu in Krakow and Open Expo in Madrid.
In the next two months we are planning to take part in:
- 19-22.08 eTail Boston. It is a four-day conference designed to help you increase the profits from your business.
- 24-26.08 STYLE – KABO, Brno. International Fashion, Footwear and Leatherwear Fair.
- 29.08 E-commerce Day, Buenos Aires. The most important event regarding e-commerce and online buissness in Latin America.
- 6-9.09 Who’s next, Paris. Ready-to-wear International Exhibition.It encompasses all sectors of the market: women’s clothing, urban and men’s fashion, accessories, shoes, leather goods and bags, and jewellery
- 11-12.09 DMEXCO, Cologne. It is the meeting place for key players in digital business, marketing and innovation. Brings together 41,000 visitors, about 1,000 exhibitors, and more than 550 speakers from around the world.
- 12-14.09 MOMAD, Madrid. The International Fashion, Footwear and Accessories Exhibition, organized by IFEMA, occupies 40,000 square meters of gross floor space, in which its collections present more than 900 national and international brands.
- 24-26.09 Paris Retail Week. It will be Europe’s biggest meeting place for all the retailing ecosytem.
- 25-26.09 ECOMMERCE EXPO, London. The most cutting edge, industry-leading event there is and sate your appetite by interacting with leading suppliers, content programme and fellow visitors across the e-commerce and martech industry.
If you are in the area or attending any of the following events and would like to find out more about product photography automation or to test out our devices, feel free to pay us a visit. You can also book a free presentation at trade shows or in one of Orbitvu’s showrooms. Check out the contact details on our website.
Articles you may also like
From new ways of content creation to some interface uplift. Let’s have an inside look at main new features form the latest Or...
While using Orbitvu Station took your Orbitvu device to the next level, the new 19.1 makes working on visual content creation...
White isn’t always the same white. That’s a truth well known to all photographers. The setting guilty of that improbability i...